Ça faisait un petit moment que je n’avais pas poster de Timelapse sur le blog. En voici un magnifique sur le Canada. Visible en 4K, donc faites vous plaisir (:
« I travelled 5500 km in six weeks exploring the vast landscapes of British Columbia and Alberta in Canada, always looking to place my camera gear in the most beautiful sceneries possible. With 54.000 single photos shot along the way I created ALIVE – a timelapse film which takes you on a vivid journey through wild forests, along the shores of crystal lakes and up the hills of massive mountains. By making this project, I want to raise awareness of our wonderful planet earth which we have the privilege to be part of. That’s why we have to take responsibility for it – for the place where we are alive. » Florian Nick
- Timelapse & Edit by Florian Nick (contact: flo.nick[@]gmx.de) *all footage available for licensing*
- Music & Sound Design: Julian Lindenmann
- Big thanks to my sponsors for your generous support: eMotimo, Arc’teryx, Talus Lodge, LRTimelapse
- All footage was shot with the Spectrum ST4 4-axis Motion Controller provided by eMotimo.
- Also thanks to Big Fish Lodge, Jamie’s Rainforest Inn, Anchor Inn & Suites, Oldhouse Hotel & Spa, O Canada House and Riverside Bed & Breakfast for hosting me on my journey.